Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Dreams-Earthquakes and Missiles




Dreams–Earthquakes and Missiles

by novusanima
      I feel it is time to share dreams that I had in April, 2013. These dreams were from April 14-16.
        The first dream that I had, I was holding my Kindle and I had this electric type feeling, as though I Knew something was about to happen. I then saw on the Kindle a clear map that showed a 9.0 earthquake in Charleston, N.C. In my dream I thought it was TN, not N.C. even though I clearly saw it.
        It was in between the 15th and the 16th that I saw two brief, but very clear images. Once again, I saw a map, and I saw a 7.9 earthquake marked on the New Madrid fault. Immediately after this, I saw missiles hit CA and I Knew they came from North Korea.
          I saw these things Very clearly and I do not know when these things will happen, or in what order, but I Know these things shall occur sometime in the future.
           God always warns before things happen, so that His can sound the trumpet. Seek the Holy Spirit and be guided by Him in ALL things, present and future. He is still in control, and as long as we are here on this earth, we can pray, and never doubt that prayer changes things.
            Come quickly, Lord, for we long for You, more and more every day. Come soon, Lord Jesus.
Blessings and Peace,
Novusanima
       
novusanima | May 22, 2013 at 10:28 PM |

No comments:

Post a Comment